Friday 24 June 2011

LONELINESS

                                                 Those powerful days of tremendous happiness
                                                 Is now just a glowing memory
                                                 Yes, from a flower's innocence
                                                 I had grown into a stone's hardness

 

                        My face was dry and pale
                        I had lost the naturalness of my ever flowing smile
                        My laughter..happiness....
                        Everything had perished

 

                                        I was buried in the blanket of loneliness
                                        Totally alone....
                                        And it was then you stepped in....
                                        Just like a melody for a dry heart
                                        Like a cool rain in a tired heart

 
                       My days and moments were lightened up
                       For the first time afta years.... i smiled...
                       I forgot my pain.... my loneliness


 
                                      I got back my shiny old days..
                                      Laughter...cheers .....nd merriment...
                                      filled my heart.....
                                      You took me to the world of endless happiness......

 

                      It made me more surprised.......
                      My lonely drmzz are strong enough to make me feel happy
                      They are strong enough to take me to another world
                      Nd yeah....my dark days are lighted up by yur candles.....

 
                                    Are yu an affection??..... i guesss..... but i cant call yu tat...
                                    Are yu some feelings..no.....i dont know......
                                    But yu contribute sometime to my world.....
                                    The world of my own.......
                                    nd its yu.........

 

                     The Silent....Soft....LONELINESS....tat follows me..everywhere.....

                                                                                                            -achuzzzz

2 comments: